Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hey Cupcake!









So I broke down and bought a cupcake stamp set since they are all the rage.
I was hoping for a larger image but this set was all Michael's had at the time. The bright pair and the muted pair are the exact same cards. The bright set was scanned and gives better details like the randon stamped backgrounds. The muted set show the true colours. It's hard to see but I used Liquid Applique for the whipped topping, heated it up and now it is nice and fluffy. Before heating I stuck in some random sparkly stuff that has been around for 100 years. The youngest son and me mudder have birthdays coming up so they'll probably get these. I have been playing around in the studio like crazy and since I never clean up before I start my next project I think I should do that now. Ciao, Sandra

2 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Mmmmm, yummy! Love the cupcake stamp, they look delish! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cupcakes!