Monday, November 17, 2008

Holidays are a comin'


It has been a mad house around here, mostly cuz I am insane when hubby is away lol. He is home now and I am back on track for paper crafting. Here are a couple tags I created for a swap
I am in with other consultants. The first tag is O Christmas Tree using the sentifment from Magical Season (CTMH) While the cardstock, ribbon and stamp are CTMH the incidental beads and brad are from my stash. The second tag is all CTMH with the image being from the stamp set Gloria. I actually enjoyed just sitting back and using my markers to colour it all in while watching TV. I heat embossed the intire image in clear 3 times so it would be nice and thick. Now I have to finish cutting paper for tomorrows class and then assemble my calendar for a friend swap I am in. Til then...
HUGZ
Sandra

1 comment:

manny said...

Cute tags!! Really like the christmas tree one!! I haven't been able to do any scrapbooking, I really need to get my room in order first!!